Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:49 am

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NEW SITE
ngs.cz.cz
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» U should fix
Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:54 am by NGS Pulse

» New NGS site now ! =)
Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:26 pm by NGS Pulse

» Post Your PC-Descop
Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:14 pm by NGS Fusionz HD

» That is funny
Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 am by NGS BadBoy HD

» HOW TO: Get Windvr3 Full Version Free, Simple & Easy! [TUTORIAL]
Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 am by NGS Endless

» Secret Member.
Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 am by NGS Endless

» Want PS CS5, Sony vegas 10 and more ? [GFX PACK]
Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 am by NGS Pulse

» (Tut)How to make a xbox achieve badge
Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 am by NGS Pulse

» Inter Video WinDVR 3 [FREE]
Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 am by NGS Pulse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:19 pm
Top posters
NGS Pulse
Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Vote_lcapSub4Sub    This is the only one. Voting_barSub4Sub    This is the only one. Vote_rcap 
NGS BadBoy HD
Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Vote_lcapSub4Sub    This is the only one. Voting_barSub4Sub    This is the only one. Vote_rcap 
NGS Fusionz HD
Admin
NGS Endless
NGS Avenged HD
MoneyMan627
xHcQs TruSTx
NGS ReMiiX HD
NGS quicks HD

Sub4Sub This is the only one.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NGS Pulse
Founder Test
Founder Test
NGS Pulse

Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Empty
PostSubject: Sub4Sub This is the only one.   Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:55 am

Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Logo_sub4sub

This is the ONLY topic to post your Youtube to be Subscribed too/viewed.

Any other threads made will result in a 12 hour ban being issued.

Here are the rules :

If you want to be on the sublist you have to sub thouse people on the list.
If you do not sub them back, you will get removed and unsubscribed.

When you sub someone on the sublist you have to send them a pm here on ttg or on youtube.

The message you send is: I am from teamngs, i am on the sub4sub list, sub back.

How to get on the sub list?

Just post a link to your youtube channel.
And you most sub your ttg subscribers back.

Sub4Sub list :

www.youtube.com/jimtore92

https://www.youtube.com/leifo91

Last edited by NGS Pulse on Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.themoddingtech.tk
NGS Pulse
Founder Test
Founder Test
NGS Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Sub4Sub This is the only one.   Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:28 pm

Ok i will be the first one to post my youtube channel.

www.youtube.com/jimtore92
Back to top Go down
NGS Pulse
Founder Test
Founder Test
NGS Pulse

PostSubject: Re: Sub4Sub This is the only one.   Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:06 am

NGS BadBoy HD wrote:
This is my youtube channel :

https://www.youtube.com/leifo91

Ok. I have added you to the sub list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sub4Sub This is the only one.   Sub4Sub    This is the only one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sub4Sub This is the only one.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General & Off Topic Discussion :: Youtube-
Jump to: