Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guest Thu Sep 19, 2024 3:43 am

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
NEW SITE
ngs.cz.cz
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» U should fix
hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:54 am by NGS Pulse

» New NGS site now ! =)
hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:26 pm by NGS Pulse

» Post Your PC-Descop
hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 5:14 pm by NGS Fusionz HD

» That is funny
hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:00 am by NGS BadBoy HD

» HOW TO: Get Windvr3 Full Version Free, Simple & Easy! [TUTORIAL]
hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 9:02 am by NGS Endless

» Secret Member.
hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:11 am by NGS Endless

» Want PS CS5, Sony vegas 10 and more ? [GFX PACK]
hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:36 am by NGS Pulse

» (Tut)How to make a xbox achieve badge
hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 am by NGS Pulse

» Inter Video WinDVR 3 [FREE]
hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 7:04 am by NGS Pulse

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on Tue Sep 17, 2024 9:19 pm
Top posters
NGS Pulse
hey yo read this and get back to me pls Vote_lcaphey yo read this and get back to me pls Voting_barhey yo read this and get back to me pls Vote_rcap 
NGS BadBoy HD
hey yo read this and get back to me pls Vote_lcaphey yo read this and get back to me pls Voting_barhey yo read this and get back to me pls Vote_rcap 
NGS Fusionz HD
Admin
NGS Endless
NGS Avenged HD
MoneyMan627
xHcQs TruSTx
NGS ReMiiX HD
NGS quicks HD

hey yo read this and get back to me pls

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MoneyMan627
Rookie User
Rookie User

hey yo read this and get back to me pls Empty
PostSubject: hey yo read this and get back to me pls   hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:55 pm

hey guys. r y'all on Xbox 360? if so then thats funny cuz i got a clan called Next Generation Snipers on PS3 we should like join up and have 2 different divisions. like i could lead the ps3 and u guys could lead the xbox. my clan currently has about 12 members.
Back to top Go down
NGS Pulse
Founder Test
Founder Test
NGS Pulse

PostSubject: Re: hey yo read this and get back to me pls   hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:06 am

Hello MoneyMan627 Smile
Welcome to this site.
Yes we are all on Xbox.
We in NGS have to discuss this before
i can answer you with a Yes or a No.
But it is a cool suggestion Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.themoddingtech.tk
NGS Pulse
Founder Test
Founder Test
NGS Pulse

PostSubject: Re: hey yo read this and get back to me pls   hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 1:39 am

Me as the Xbox clan leader and NGS BadBoy HD as Co-leader have discuss it now.
We have decided this things:

All of your member sign up to this site.

We use this youtube : https://www.youtube.com/theteamngs

That you are the leader of the NGS on Ps3, But i am still the leader of the NGS website and Xbox clan.

We are looking forward to a cooperation if you agree to these thing.
Back to top Go down
NGS Avenged HD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: hey yo read this and get back to me pls   hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:46 am

Yeah, we are all on xbox. I think it would be cool if we could have two teams. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NGS Fusionz HD
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: hey yo read this and get back to me pls   hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:49 am

Nice man, haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MoneyMan627
Rookie User
Rookie User

PostSubject: Re: hey yo read this and get back to me pls   hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:52 pm

yea. i gotta tell my members to sign up but if my co-leader wants to go solo then im **** lol srry. lemme talk to them and ill get back to u. k?
Back to top Go down
NGS Pulse
Founder Test
Founder Test
NGS Pulse

PostSubject: Re: hey yo read this and get back to me pls   hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:40 pm

Yes it is ok mate Smile
Back to top Go down
MoneyMan627
Rookie User
Rookie User

PostSubject: Re: hey yo read this and get back to me pls   hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:46 pm

our NGS died becuz of the PSN downtime. i blame sony lol. but i have an xbox i just need xbox membership and id be on it. if i do get the xbox membership lets hang some time and see if im good enuff for ur clan? that cool?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey yo read this and get back to me pls   hey yo read this and get back to me pls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hey yo read this and get back to me pls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forum :: General & Off Topic Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: